From preparing your child for their first visit to descriptions of our procedures, this page contains information that’s valuable to the parents of the children we treat.
- Your Child’s First Dental Visit
- Dental Radiographs (X-rays)
- Eruption of Your Child’s Teeth
- How Do I Prevent Cavities in My Child’s Teeth?
- I V Sedation
- What are Sealants?
- What is Pulp Therapy?
- What is a Stainless Steel Crown?
- What Material is Used for Fillings?
- Why is Space Maintenance Important?
- Why are Primary (Baby) Teeth Important?
- Will my Child Need to See an Orthodontist?